Cancer, like any chronic illness, can cause financial stress and even bankruptcy. To help relieve this financial burden, STOMP The Monster™ provides financial aid and support to cancer patients, their families, and caregivers living in New York City and New Jersey. The can provide assistance with the following types of expenses: rent (with a signed copy of a legal lease), utilities, cable, phone, auto expenses, insurance, medical/prescription, child care, food & gas gift cards, and more. To learn more, contact STOMP The Monster directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STOMP The Monster’s Financial Aid For Cancer Patient Guidelines
- At this time, STOMP The Monster only assists patients residing in NJ and NYC.
- Patients may only apply once for a grant from STOMP The Monster.
- STOMP The Monster does not pay mortgages, taxes, credit cards or give money directly to the applicant. If you are requesting assistance for a specific bill, then the invoice must be included with your application.
- Must also include a doctor’s note stating the diagnosis and confirming that the patient is in active treatment undergoing chemotherapy or radiation at the present time.
- To allow for year-end processing, no applications will be accepted in December.
To apply for support from STOMP the Monster, visit http://stompthemonster.org/application-for-support/. Applications can be downloaded in English or Spanish. To learn about other organizations that provide financial aid to cancer fighters and survivors, visit CancerHawk.com.