The Craig Willinger Fund sends young soccer fans who have battled cancer to see their favorite soccer team- domestic or international- play on their home pitch or another unique soccer venue. They are currently soliciting applications for an upcoming trip to FIFA Women’s World Cup in Canada or other dream venue. Qualified applicants should be 10 to 25 years of age and have a story of how soccer helped them transcend a cancer diagnosis.
Applicant Guidelines for Soccer Wishes:
1. All applicants must be between the ages of 10 and 25. If selected for a trip, you must fall within this age range by your dates of travel.
2. All applicants must be declared fit to travel by the physician overseeing their care.
3. All applicants under the age of 18 must travel with a parent or legal guardian.
4. All trips include airfare for two, double occupancy hotel stay and two game tickets to a single, pre-selected game.
5. It is the responsibility of the applicant and guest to obtain a valid passport, visa and any other documents needed for travel, if applicable, at least 2 months prior to trip.
6. A complete application consists of the general application, physician’s waiver and hold harmless waiver. Only complete applications will be considered.
Got questions or want to apply? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(P.S. Thank you Emily from @CWFund for attending our screening of Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies. It was great to meet you and learn more about The Craig Willinger Fund.)