If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer and are having a hard time making ends meet, check out the Walk In My Shoes Foundation.
Walk In My Shoes Foundation assists cancer patients with paying rent, mortgages, utility bills, medication, purchasing gas cards, buying groceries, etc. To qualify for assistance, which is based on availability, the following guidelines have been set:
- Only patients undergoing cancer treatment are eligible for financial assistance.
- Only bills in patient’s name are eligible for payment.
- Maximum assistance is $500.00 per patient per calendar year.
- First come first serve basis.
- No income guidelines.
- Men, women, children are welcome to apply regardless of type of cancer.
- Cash will not be disbursed.