Did you know that….
* Testicular Cancer is the most common form of cancer in men age 15-35.
* 1 guy every day dies from testicular cancer.
* Men themselves, not doctors, find most testicular cancers as a painless lump or an enlargement or hardening of the testicle- which is why regular self-exams are so important.
* Testicular cancer is one of the easiest to treat cancers… when it’s caught early.
If you do notice any lumps or changes it is important to see a doctor or better yet, a urologist immediately.
Other warning signs may include:
- Any enlargement of a testicle
- A significant loss of size in one of the testicles
- A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
- A dull ache in the lower abdomen, back or in the groin
- A sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum
- Pain or discomfort in a testicle or in the scrotum
- Enlargement or tenderness of the breasts