I’ve always been told to look on the bright side, focus on the good, and reach for the stars. But let’s face it, cancer can make that really difficult to do. Researchers have found that our minds can have a powerful effect on our bodies. Immunity is one area where thoughts and attitudes can have a particularly powerful influence. Since keeping the immune system nourished is key to fighting cancer, I’d like to share some inspirational quotes for cancer patients to help keep you going and feeling positive.
Inspirational Quotes For Cancer Patients:
- “I am here today, and today I would rather smile than cry.” – Catherine Brunelle (Writer)
- “I don’t want my pain and struggle to make me a victim. I want my battle to make me someone else’s hero.” – Unknown
- “Scars are tattoos with better stories.” – Author Unknown.
- “I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become.” – Carl Jung (Swiss Psychiatrist)
- “Fear is a destructive emotion that can hinder your ability to heal, so the more you can reduce your fear and increase your confidence, the better.” – Britta Aragon (Natural Beauty Expert)
- “I believe in HOPE . I BELIEVE in believing. Believing that there is light through all this darkness.” – Lynne Knowlton (Lifestyle Blogger)
- “Each day is special. Fight ON!” – Unknown
- “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin (Motivational Speaker)
- “Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher (Writer)
- “At any given moment you have the power to say this is NOT how the story is going to end.” – Author Unknown.